Installing LightingWay LED Headlight from the HID Xenon bulbs, especially D1, D2, D3, D4, is more complicated than the halogen bulbs. we wish you can understand more information here before you purchase.
1. you need to take the headlight assembly out from your car.
2. Find the ballast and headlight.
4. Press and open the clip and take out the original HID Xenon Bulb.
5. Take off the wires and igniter from the ballast.
6.Take off the chuck from the LED bulb and lock it by the clip, then put the led bulb into the chuck.
7. You need to adjust the led bulb's wire like right angle. Then take out the led bulb's plug to connect the power of light source before close the dust cover.
8. Put the ballast back to the original place before unloading all wires or igniter.
9. Install the headlight assembly back to your car.
- Take off all wires from ballast, install ballast in the same place. Why do we suggest keeping the ballast in the same place? Even though the ballast is not useful for light bulb, it can protect from the dust. because there will have a hole if you take the ballast away.
- Don't connect any wire to ballast. Ballast is not useful after you install led bulbs.
- LighingWay D series led bulbs only connect to the power of light source.
- Regarding D1, D3 Led bulb, you probably need to create an extra female connector from the original power of light source if our plug doesn’t match the female connector of the original power. see the picture under below: