H7 - 360D Projector LED Headlight Conversion kit with Cree Chips
Original price $180.00
Current price $110.00
4D LED Headlight is designed specifically for the PROJECTOR headlight. The bulbs use the latest Tech. Cree chips and designed with 15pcs led chips on 5 sides. Two bulbs can output 10000 lumens and works effectively which is more 5 times lightings than the halogen bulbs and provides a better driving experience at night.
- 360-degree lighting - No dark spots or intense and weak spots.
- Full light output – 10000 lumens per pair.
- The latest tech. Cree Chip will keep a longer and stable life.
- CANBUS design prevents on-dash errors and guarantees zero radio interference.
- The high-quality driver system works in Sync with led chips to monitor fan speed for optimal heat protection and performance.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum for LED bulb’s body designed to dissipate heat.
- Don't need to adjust lighting position while installing lamp.
- Directly replace the factory Halogen bulb or HID bulb – Plug & Play.
- Compact to fit almost cars without cutting and splicing.
- Directly plug the connectors without extra wires.
- Don’t need to adjust lighting position while installing lamp
- 10 minutes for the whole installation.
- 5 Years Warranty
4. Free Shipping:
- 4 days fast delivery to US and Canada.
- 30pcs Cree Chips for pair .
- 10000 lumens for pair.
- 6000K white color
- Voltage: DC9V-32V.
- Fan cooling system.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum for LED bulb body.
- CANBUS prevents on-dash errors and guarantees zero radio interference.
- Works on projector headlight, reflector headlight, fog light and day running light.
- Easy-to-install, plug with the light’s connector.
- 100% water, shock, dust and rumble-proof.
- 100% fitment for all cars, trucks, SUVs and Motorcycles.
- CE, RoHS certified.
- Sold in around world.
- Sold as a pair.
Do I need the Warning Cancellers?
Some cars probably require the warning cancellers to be installed with your new LED kit together when installing. It will prevent the dashboard errors. There is a list for car brand that maybe need the warning cancellers
Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen and Volvo