H7 - 360D Projector LED Headlight Conversion kit with Cree Chips
4D LED Headlight is designed specifically for the PROJECTOR headlight. The bulbs use the latest Tech. Cree chips and designed with 15pcs led chips on 5 sides. Two bulbs can output 10000 lumens and works effectively which is more 5 times lightings than the halogen bulbs and provides a better driving experience at night.
- 360-degree lighting - No dark spots or intense and weak spots.
- Full light output – 10000 lumens per pair.
- The latest tech. Cree Chip will keep a longer and stable life.
- CANBUS design prevents on-dash errors and guarantees zero radio interference.
- The high-quality driver system works in Sync with led chips to monitor fan speed for optimal heat protection and performance.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum for LED bulb’s body designed to dissipate heat.
- Don't need to adjust lighting position while installing lamp.
- Directly replace the factory Halogen bulb or HID bulb – Plug & Play.
- Compact to fit almost cars without cutting and splicing.
- Directly plug the connectors without extra wires.
- Don’t need to adjust lighting position while installing lamp
- 10 minutes for the whole installation.
- 5 Years Warranty
4. Free Shipping:
- 4 days fast delivery to US and Canada.
- 30pcs Cree Chips for pair .
- 10000 lumens for pair.
- 6000K white color
- Voltage: DC9V-32V.
- Fan cooling system.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum for LED bulb body.
- CANBUS prevents on-dash errors and guarantees zero radio interference.
- Works on projector headlight, reflector headlight, fog light and day running light.
- Easy-to-install, plug with the light’s connector.
- 100% water, shock, dust and rumble-proof.
- 100% fitment for all cars, trucks, SUVs and Motorcycles.
- CE, RoHS certified.
- Sold in around world.
- Sold as a pair.
Do I need the Warning Cancellers?
Some cars probably require the warning cancellers to be installed with your new LED kit together when installing. It will prevent the dashboard errors. There is a list for car brand that maybe need the warning cancellers
Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen and Volvo