H11 - High Beam LED Projector Headlight kit with USA BridgeLux Chip
3D LED Headlight is designed specifically for the PROJECTOR headlight. We use the USA Bridgelux Chip with 36 led chips on 6 sides, which will make installation easier than normal one (2-sided output lighting). These lamps full light output is 10000 lumens, which provides a better driving experience at night.
- 360-degree lighting - No dark spots or intense and weak spots.
- Full light output – 10000 lumens per pair.
- USA Bridgelux Chip will keep a longer and stable life.
- CANBUS design prevents on-dash errors and guarantees zero radio interference.
- The high-quality driver system works in Sync with led chip to monitor fan speed for optimal heat protection and performance.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum for LED bulb’s body designed to dissipate heat.
- Don't need to adjust lighting position while installing lamp.
- Directly replace the factory Halogen bulb or HID bulb – Plug & Play.
- Compact to fit almost cars without cutting and splicing.
- Directly plug the connectors without extra wires.
- Don’t need to adjust lighting position while installing lamp
- 10 minutes for the whole installation.
- Installing guide - Click here!
4. Free Shipping:
- 4 days fast delivery to US and Canada.
- USA Bridgelux Chip.
- 10000 lumens for pair.
- 6000K white color
- Voltage: DC9V-32V.
- Fan cooling system.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum for LED bulb body.
- CANBUS prevents on-dash errors and guarantees zero radio interference.
- Works on projector headlight, reflector headlight, fog light and day running light.
- Easy-to-install, plug with the light’s connector (No positive and negative).
- 100% water, shock, dust and rumble-proof.
- 100% fitment for all cars, trucks, SUVs and Motorcycles.
- CE, RoHS certified.
- Sold in around world.
- Sold as a conversion Kit.
Do I need the Warning Cancellers?
Some cars probably require the warning cancellers to be installed with your new LED kit together when installing. It will prevent the dashboard errors. There is a list for car brand that maybe need the warning cancellers
Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen and Volvo