H11B Low beam headlight : Halogen bulb v Led headlight bulb
Model H11B bulb for vehicle ( only the Hyundai and Kia) has been using as the low beam headlight since 2007. During 2011 to 2013, Ford started to use this bulb's model, but only one model - Fiesta Sedan used it as the low beam headlights.
LightingWay team of the Research and Development designed the H11B Led bulb base on OEM Halogen bulb in 2013. Our team has tested and adjusted hundred and hundred time before it is put on the market to sell.
Why do you choose LightingWay H11B LED Bulbs:
- Size: it is same size like OEM halogen bulb - easily installing.
- The position of the beam: LightingWay led chips are the same level of the halogen filament - focusing lighting on the road.
- Connector: it is same plug like halogen bulb - Plug and Play!
- Luminance: it is 5times brighter than the halogen beam.
- Lifespan: it is more than10times than the halogen bulb.
- Energy conservation and environment protection.
There is the model list for Hyundai and Kia which use the H11B Bulb:
- Azera: 2007 -2010
- Elantra: 2008 -2010
- Elantra Sedan: 2009 -2010
- Entourage: 2007 -2010
- Genesis Coupe w/Halogen: 2010 -2012
- Santa Fe: 2009 -2012
- Sonata: 2009 -2010
- Veloster w/ Projector H/L: 2012 - 2020
- Borrego: 2009 -2012
- Forte 2-dr.: 2010 -2013
- Forte 4-dr.:2010 -2013
- Magentis: 2007 -2010
- Optima: 2007 -2010
- Optima LX-EX: 2014 -2015
- Optima SX: 2014 -2015
- Optima w/Halogen: 2011 -2013
- Rio H/Back w/ Projector H/L: 2012 -2020
- Rondo: 2007 -2012
- Rondo w/Halogen: 2014 -2020
- Sedona: 2007 -2014
- Sorento: 2007 -2009
- Soul Base Model: 2012 -2013
- Soul Premium Model: 2012- 2013
- Sportage :2011 -2013
- Sportage w/Halogen:2014 -2016
You would deserve this product - illumination focus, brighter and pure white without dazzling to other drivers!
Leave a comment